Set Up a Secue Online Application Account (either as an Agent account or as a Personal Account)
To download instructions on how to set-up your student online application account, click here
If you are an agent who already has an Agent Agreement with Red Deer Public Schools, download instructions on how to set-up your online application account, click here.
If you are an agent and want instructions on how to share the application with student/parents, click here.
Complete all of the information in the online application and upload all of the required documents including:
- A copy of your birth certificate or passport with a photo
- Transcript of achievement marks for the past two consecutive years in English
- One letter of reference
- Vaccination records
- A photo of your face
- Letter of introduction written by student in English
- Photo album of pictures of student with family and friends
- Signed copy of the Support Document (Legal Agreement)
- Application Fee
Submit your application online.
NOTE: The online application will not allow you to submit the application until all of the necessary documents have been uploaded
Upon receipt of your COMPLETED application and application fee, we will provide you with an official letter of Acceptance to the Red Deer Public School District.
You will need to use this Letter of Acceptance in order to apply for a Study Permit from Citizen and Immigration Canada.
For further information go to the following link: