Tuition Fees 2019-2020
Fees (CDN $)
Full Year = 2 semesters
Half Year = 1 semester
- Application Fees: (non-refundable) $250
- Tuition Fees: Full Year - $11 100 Half Year - $5550
- Homestay Fees: $800/month):
- Full Year: $8000 (10 Months):
- Half Year: $4000 (5 months)
- Extra Days: $35 per day (# of days varies depending on arrival/departure dates, typically about 3-5 extra days of homestay will be charged)
- Homestay Placement Fee: $500 initial / $250 Returning
- Medical Insurance: Full Year - $600 Half Year - $350
(Please note students in our homestay program must use our insurance provider)
- Bus Pass (If not pre-paid for the entire term, cost will be $60/month through city transit office)
- Full Year bus pass $500 (10 months)
- Half Year bus pass $250 (5 months)
- Activity Fee (Includes a couple of day trips each semester outside of the city including Banff and approximately one group activity per month)
- Full Year Activity Fee $400
- Half Year Activity Fee $200
- Airport Pickup / Departure: Shuttle Service about $190.00 depending the service used.
(for students arriving early or late to the program or returning home for school breaks)
- Revalidation/Legalization of Documents : $145
All fees may be subject to change.
Please note textbooks, school supplies athletic and field trip fees are not included. Text book and school fee approximately $50/year, athletics and school field trips are extra.
- Tuition Fees are due and payable before the arrival of the students. (Note: Adjustments may be required due to currency fluctuations.)
- Registration Fee of $250.00 CND is non-refundable, and is payable at the time of making the application.
- Homestay Placement Fee of $500 CDN must be paid prior to student being matched with a host family.
- Students must give Red Deer Public Schools (RDPSD) a written notice of withdrawl.
- 5% of one semester tuition fee is retained by RDPSD if registration is cancelled after visa has been issued.
- Before the program begins, and a VISA has not been issued a full refund of tuition fees will be given.
- There will be no refunds after the semester has started. Twenty five percent (25%) of the next semester of study for which a letter of acceptance has been issued and received will be withheld. No exceptions.
- If a student engages in any illegal activity and is mandated to return home, no refund of tuition fees will be made.
How to pay fees:
Red Deer Public Schools has partnered with Flywire to accept fee payments.
For more information on making your payments through Flywire please read:
How to Pay - English
How to Pay - Chinese
How to Pay - French
How to Pay - German
How to Pay - Japanese
How to Pay - Korean
How to Pay - Portuguese
How to Pay - Russian
How to Pay - Spanish
How to Pay - Vietnamese