Tuition Fees 2018-2019
Fees (CDN $)
Full Year = 2 semesters
Half Year = 1 semester
- Application Fees: (non-refundable) $250
- Tuition Fees: Full Year - $11 100 Half Year - $5550
- Homestay Fees: $800/month):
- Full Year: $8000 (10 Months):
- Half Year: $4000 (5 months)
- Extra Days: $30 per day
- Homestay Placement Fee: $500 initial / $175 Returning
- Medical Insurance: Full Year - $600 Half Year - $350
(Please note students in our homestay program must use our insurance provider)
- Bus Pass (If not pre-paid for the entire term, cost will be $59/month through city transit office)
- Full Year bus pass $400 (10 months)
- Half Year bus pass $200 (5 months)
- Activity Fee (Includes a couple of day trips each semester outside of the city including Banff and approximately one group activity per month)
- Full Year Activity Fee $400
- Half Year Activity Fee $200
- Airport Pickup / Departure: Shuttle Service about $190.00 depending the service used.
(for students arriving early or late to the program or returning home for school breaks)
- Revalidation/Legalization of Documents : $145
All fees may be subject to change.
Please note textbooks, school supplies athletic and field trip fees are not included. Text book and school fee approximately $200/year, athletics and school field trips are extra.
- Tuition Fees are due and payable before the arrival of the students. (Note: Adjustments may be required due to currency fluctuations.)
- Registration Fee of $200.00 CND is non-refundable, and is payable at the time of making the application.
- Students must give Red Deer Public Schools (RDPSD) a written notice of withdrawl.
- 5% of one semester tuition fee is retained by RDPSD if registration is cancelled after visa has been issued.
- Before the program begins, and a VISA has not been issued a full refund of tuition fees will be given.
- There will be no refunds after the semester has started. Twenty five percent (25%) of the next semester of study for which a letter of acceptance has been issued and received will be withheld. No exceptions.
- If a student engages in any illegal activity and is mandated to return home, no refund of tuition fees will be made.
How to pay fees:
Red Deer Public Schools has partnered with NorthStar Currency to accept tuition payments.
Save money and make your payment by credit card or bank transfer in over 40 currencies within a fully trackable system. Students will receive confirmation when funds are received by the school board. Using this system you will receive the best exchange rate and no service charges.
To initiate your payment go to: https://www.northstarcurrency.com/rdp